My portfolio review service consists of the following components:
- Portfolio analysis: based on your questions/challenges and existing portfolio, I will review your situation and prepare feedback.
- Whole portfolio perspective: I will provide a portfolio-wide detailing (across all of your accounts) of your asset mix and equity sector weights including holdings in any mutual funds and ETFs you may own.
- Fund holding review: I will provide an assessment of any mutual funds and/or ETF holdings in your portfolio.
- Detailed portfolio risk assessment: I will review your portfolio and provide feedback on your asset mix risk, individual security risk and equity sector risk.
- Assessment of your current asset mix and equity sector weights: based on my analysis of your portfolio, I will provide you with an opinion on your current asset mix and equity sector weights.
- Individual stock ideas: I will provide options for individual equities that you may wish to consider for your portfolio.
- Fee review: I will review all of your investment management fees including any deferred sales charges.
- Lower cost alternatives: Where appropriate I will suggest cost-effective alternatives to your current holdings.
The rate for my portfolio review service is $500.00 (including HST).
Contact me for more information.
Please see the important legal notices about this service and this site.